How many of you have planted some serious seeds this past year, hoping for them to start to BLOOM?…You and me both!
Speaking of which- What’s up with this weather?
Here we are, April 19, 2018, and I am still bundling up in my winter coat and making my same winter soup recipes…Shouldn’t we be in the 60s/70s buying our swimsuits? Eating fresh greens and fruits? Lightening up our layers and getting that fabulous blooming/blossoming feeling by now?
With the weather stalling, I find my personal seeds planted are also stalling….Could it be the seasonal shift delay is also a delay in everything else?…I often find nature outwardly expresses what happens to us internally. Since I also believe in the concept “we are all one,” I am sure many of you are also feeling a bit stuck and share my same sentiments in things not moving forward, like they should be by this time of year…
Given this “stalling” feeling, I wanted to offer you:
MY TOP 5 BALANCED BEAUTY SURVIVAL TIPS on HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED & POSITIVE:
1. KNOW SOMETHING IS HAPPENING- Even if you can’t see it yet- Things are constantly moving forward… That’s actually the great news! No matter what state or place you are in TODAY, remember TOMORROW is coming (hallelujah). As long as you make the most of the individual day and continue on your path, you WILL eventually wind up at your dream or goal destination. Know that just because you can’t see the results just yet, doesn’t mean they aren’t coming. There is often work taking place behind the scenes, that just needs to come into proper alignment. If you keep moving forward, everything WILL catch-up to match your efforts and come into existence… Don’t give up!!!
2. KEEP THE BIG PICTURE IN MIND- You can’t go from A to Z overnight. Most of us are in what I like to refer to as a “PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PHASE.” We are all works in progress. . . And there are necessary steps in any process we must take, to become the end result and success story… There are no short-cuts in life….And those who try to take them, usually wind up falling backwards or having it catch up eventually. The key is to REMEMBER you are in the development phase and you need to FALL IN LOVE with that process. You need to constantly remind yourself that the best things in life take time, and trust that all is happening for your greater good. Every small step is one step closer and patience is necessary. Pat yourself on the back for your small victories and be grateful for every positive moment. Every step is part of your personal learning, growth and development.
3. BE KIND TO YOURSELF- The worst thing you can do when trying to move forward or accomplish a goal is to be too hard on yourself and have unrealistic expectations. Be proud of yourself every step of the way and feel good for every single moment you are making a healthy choice or doing something in a positive direction towards your bigger goal…. I understand, it might be difficult to see other people moving forward and get down on yourself— But we are all on different paths. You can’t compare your personal situation to someone else. Being happy for others is actually necessary in your own success and personal development. What you give, you get back. Supporting others is the best way to support yourself. . . And SUPPORTING YOURSELF, LOVING YOURSELF, and BEING KIND TO YOURSELF is the NUMBER 1 secret to feeling that true WIN…Success really starts the moment you find happiness within yourself.
When negative thoughts start to creep in or sabotage you, I encourage you to immediately do something the opposite! For example: If you feel helpless, help someone. If you need love, give love. If you need support, go support someone… Everything is always connected!
4. FEELING EMOTIONS is also a very positive thing!!! Every time you FEEL something and check-in with yourself, you are learning something NEW. If you allow your feelings to guide you, your can trust they are leading you in perfect order. Sometimes BAD feelings (like Sadness, Loneliness, Pain, etc.) all are actually your GREATEST TEACHERS!!!! I don’t know about you, but the lowest and darkest periods of my life have actually given me the most STRENGTH —They teach me what I need to change and redirect where I need to go. These feelings come up for a reason and you need to trust that every single emotion good, bad or otherwise is molding you into a POWER HOUSE. Don’t run from these emotions and feelings!!! Face them head-on and allow them to BUST you through the blocks holding you back from being your best.
5. Above all, know you are NEVER ALONE- Whatever you believe, know the Universe is a magical place… When you open your heart and trust that things are always being worked out for your higher good, they always will. In addition, whatever you are going through or working towards, there are COUNTLESS of others who have shared a similar goal or experience- Educate yourself! Read more!!! Learn more!!! Open yourself up to the knowledge that already exists…Ask others for help!…Use other people’s perspectives and knowledge to learn something new and help change your steps moving forward. If one path isn’t working- Try another one! Know that you don’t always have all the answers, and maybe you need to expand your mind, awareness and try an alternative approach.
I started this business years ago because I felt a calling to share all the things I have learned in my own life to help make a positive difference for others. I am very grateful to have this platform and community to openly share my thoughts, beliefs and truly hope they inspire YOU to follow your own calling.
Whatever your goals–Whatever seeds you are planting–Whatever you are working on, I encourage you to EMBRACE YOUR STRENGTHS, FOLLOW YOUR HEART and most of all- KEEP GOING!!!!!!!
Whether the Spring weather is here or not – Here is your reminder: It’s time to BLOOM!!!
SPRING into SPRING full force, with positivity, an open heart and KNOW your seeds WILL blossom…in perfect order and EXACTLY as they are meant to.
Wishing you all the best this Spring and for the rest of 2018!
Have a question? A comment? Want to work together? Have a story you want to share?…
I LOVE hearing from you!