Private Group or 1:1 Workshops:
Interested in networking with a fabulous group of likeminded women? Bringing your own group together for a private event?… Setting goals and intentions with a group can be much more powerful and transformative than working alone.
ATTEND OR CREATE A PRIVATE WORKSHOP!
- Set goals and intentions for a healthy, fabulous, balanced YOU!
- Learn top tips to lose weight, shared exclusively with clients
- Learn how to ignite your inner light and shine your brightest
- Network with a fabulous group of likeminded women- Gain support, make friends, or meet a new workout buddy you can team-up with to stay motivated throughout the year!
- This option is GREAT for corporate organizations, bachelorette parties or any group of friends wanting to get together and take their routines to the next level, Balanced Beauty- Style!
Email: Info@TheBalancedBeauty.com, Subject: WERK-SHOP for details!
*Pricing subject to scope of session and number of attendees.
**Group organizer will receive a complimentary 1:1 private consultation with Coach Aly.
Actor? Model? High School Photos…
Want to look your best for your next photo-shoot?
- Learn tips to reduce bloat and puffiness overnight
- Learn how to detox your system, in a short amount of time for healthy skin and overall glow
- Learn how to channel your inner “super model” and make the most out of your photo session time!
- Tips and best practices on highlighting your best features and connecting with any photographer
- Make-up, hair, and wardrobe consult
Check out AlyMang.com & @aly_mang on Insta/Twitter for behind the scenes details and work!
The Balanced Beauty is a proud supporter of The Pink Agenda!
Pink Agenda is a not-for-profit 501(c) (3) organization committed to raising money for breast cancer research and care, as well as awareness of the disease among young professionals. Born of the belief that engaging today’s generation can go a long way toward finding tomorrow’s cure, The Pink Agenda finds, funds, and partners with people and programs that are improving the lives of those suffering from breast cancer and conducting the groundbreaking research necessary to improve their odds.
The Pink Agenda’s mission is to make breast cancer history and philanthropic fun. Events, like the annual gala and spring fling, help to “RAISE MONEY and RAISE HELL” for breast cancer awareness and research. Celebrity, Giuliana Rancic also partners with The Pink Agenda for “FAB-U-WISH;” for deserving people and programs that are improving the lives of those suffering from breast cancer and conducting the groundbreaking research necessary to improve their odds.
Check back here for events throughout the year, or log directly onto their site to get involved and make a donation today!
DONATE: THINK PINK!