As a former Miss NJ USA Runner-Up, Professional Actress/Model, Business Professional and Marketing Expert, Coach Aly knows first-hand what is needed for you to shine your brightest on-stage and differentiate yourself for the judges pageant weekend!
Working with Coach Aly, you will become knowledgeable of everything to expect from orientation to the crowning moment… You will be supported, inspired, motivated and guided every step of the way!
2014-2018 NY/NJ Clients have placed:
1st Runner-Up, 2nd Runner-Up, 3rd Runner-Up, 4th Runner-Up, Top 5, Top 15, Best in Swimsuit, Humanitarian Service Award Winner, Miss Congeniality and Top 15!
- Pageant form completion
- Questionnaire/ Resume
- Judges Interview
- On-stage Interview
- Public speaking skills
- Stage presence
- Pageant walk (for each category)
- Opening number selection
- Evening gown selection
- Swimsuit selection
- Interview suit selection
- Accessories/Shoes/ Complete “the look”
- Overall Presentation/ Professional branding
- Mock interview
- Mock pageant
TOPICS COVERED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Nutrition: Meal and snack planning
- What to eat pageant weekend
- Glowing skin
- Healthy hair
- Beauty Tips/ Make-up Consult
- Fitness: Toned arms, flat tummy, SWIMSUIT READY!
*Coach Aly’s clients have won “BEST IN SWIMSUIT” consecutive years at BOTH Miss NJ USA & Miss NY USA!
- Pageant Planning: Get organized and perfectly prep for pageant weekend
- Photo shoot tips/Secrets, to look your best in front of the camera
- Stress Relief
- Opening number/ Dance routines
- Pageant history/ Education
- FULL PAGEANT RUN-THROUGH! “Mock Pageant,” all categories
Coach Aly will also be at your pageant cheering you on, and providing you with notes/ recommendations throughout pageant weekend!
LIVE Miss USA 2014, Baton Rogue Photos – Emily Shah, Miss NJ USA