I love easy, healthy, delicious meals…This recipe blend is my personal favorite because it tastes great and takes no time at all to make!
This salad recipe blend is sweet, salty, and can be served as a great side dish or main meal. Quinoa adds a powerful punch of fiber and protein, while the crisp apple, nuts, and feta add just the right touch of balanced flavor!
- 2-3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 container/pack spinach
- 1 container crumbled feta
- 1-2 chopped avocados
- 5-7 stalks celery
- 2 large chopped cucumbers
- 2 diced or cubed green apples
- 1 package of sliced almonds or pecans
- 1 package dried cranberries
- Balsamic Vinaigrette, to taste (Good Seasons blend)
Wash, chop, pour ingredients together in a bowl…stir and enjoy!
*Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan- Remove feta to make Dairy-free
*Main photo features Quinoa- A high-protein, gluten-free grain. Versatile, delicious and a Balanced Beauty’s best friend!