I AM PUMPED TO OFFICIALLY KICK OFF THE “SUMMER SLIM-DOWN SERIES!”
In addition, Ryan is newly engaged to long-time girlfriend Emilia! You can tune-in to watch the epic proposal on the upcoming season of Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing New York, premiering April 15th 10/9c (Spoiler alert: He shut down Times Square)!
|Ryan’s success was recently defined as,
“A story of when tenacity meets serendipity.”
Despite his demanding schedule, Ryan finds time to prioritize his health by eating healthy and getting to the gym for daily workouts. He also posts inspiring messages to followers on social media, promoting positive thinking and mindfulness. He is PROOF that saying you “don’t have time” is just an excuse!!!
Check out my interview with Ryan to learn more about how he balances it all, and a recipe we created just for YOU!
1. A typical day for you is like a week for most. I read that although you grind all day and get to sleep by midnight, you wake-up at 4:30 am to hit the gym at 5:00 am every day- What keeps you motivated to make it to the gym, despite your demanding and hectic schedule?
|“Expansion. Always, In ALL ways.”|
The fact that I love what I do. I wake up every day excited about what I’m going to do and the days are never long enough. I could barely get out of bed if I didn’t do what I loved!
2. What does Ryan Serhant eat to fuel his demanding days?
Lots of protein.
3. What is your biggest weakness or struggle when it comes to keeping up your healthy routine?
Finding the time to eat well and sleep well. The actual physical act of going to the gym is 50% of the battle. The other 50% is eating well and sleeping well and if you don’t do all three than they cancel each other out and you’re left with nothing.
4. Congratulations on your Engagement! How are you and the beautiful Emilia prepping for the big day? Any new healthy lifestyle changes?
As part of the Summer Slim-down Series, The Balanced Beauty will be crafting and sharing RECIPES from leading Health Coaches and Beauty experts over the next several weeks. Recipes will be healthier alternatives to the foods and snacks you love and crave…(like Ryan’s cookies and cream ice cream)!
- 8 oz. Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 cup 0% NonFat Greek Yogurt (Something GREEK for Emilia)!
- 1-2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- Gluten-free Chocolate Cookies (I recommend Glutino, Chocolate, Vanilla Creme)
- Optional: Dark Chocolate Chips
- Mix Almond Milk, Greek Yogurt and 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder in blender or Nutri-bullet with ice.
- Add in crumbles of gluten-free cookies or save cookies on the side for dunking! Everything in moderation and the right balance.
- Shave dark chocolate on top for garnish and extra sweet touch
MORE LOVE FROM RYAN:
|Tune into Bravo, April 15 10/9c for the
SERIES PREMIER of MDL NEW YORK!
Ryan has also been featured as a “Guy Blogger” on GLAMOUR.com
For some helpful tips, and male insight, check out his past articles!
Balanced Beauty Top Pick:
My 5 Secrets to Success in Love, Life, and Work
1. Keep a Routine
5. Be positive!
|Balanced Beauty Tip: Cheat days are OK!|
|Stars of Million Dollar Listing New York|
|The Pink Agenda’s Fab U Wish Gala|
THANK YOU RYAN!
Don’t forget to Email your RSVP for the