When it comes to meals and snacks, I like to keep things simple!
This recipe is super easy to make, customize and is a perfect healthy snack or breakfast on-the-go for both kids and adults this Summer…
There are a variety of combinations to change it up, and enjoy as a refreshing treat any time of day!
- Yogurt (all plain, or half plain, half flavored)
- Mix-ins: nuts, seeds, fruit, dark chocolate chips, granola, etc
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Spoon into ice cube trays. Freeze.
- Use a knife to gently pop frozen cubes out of mold and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Let sit for a couple minutes before eating if they’re too hard to bite into!
The more mix-ins the prettier the bar!
Mix a variety of fruits, nuts and seeds together to make colorful combinations. . .
They will brighten your day with every bite!
Balanced Beauty Tip:
Yogurt is full of protein and berries are great to satisfy a sweet craving, while being very low in sugar. The combination of protein and healthy carb is a great option for an all-natural post-workout or late night snack. Add in those nuts and seeds to stay fuller for longer!