Today’s delicious recipe comes from fellow Health Coach, Cassandra Bodzak!
|A perfect Balanced Beauty blend
to lighten up!
“I am all about food the feels good and tastes good, so this smoothie is one of my favorites. This (vegan) kale creamsicle smoothie has certainly become a go-to once the weather gets a little warm. I love grabbing it to go and sitting outside to soak up the sun as I sip it up.
Kale gives us good, clean, focused energy to take on the day and the creamy decadence of this whole treat also reminds us that we don’t have to sacrifice enjoying what we’re consuming in order to nourish ourselves properly. This kale creamsicle (vegan) smoothie is just as delicious as your old school orange creamsicle with the added bonus of some super foods. It’s sure to put a smile on your face and a skip in your step!”
Kale Creamsicle Smoothie
Ingredients & Directions:
– 1 cup of coconut milk
– 1 small organic banana
– 1 large handful of organic kale
– 1 large organic navel orange (peeled)
– 2 tsp of chia seeds
– 1 tsp of organic raw almond butter
– 1/4 cup organic frozen mango
– BLEND TOGETHER & ENJOY!!!
Thanks to @CasandraBodzak for this fabulous recipe- A perfect blend to lighten up!
Keep following the Blog and @1BalancedBeauty for healthy, delicious SUMMER SLIM-DOWN RECIPES throughout the season!
* The Summer Slim-Down Series was designed by The Balanced Beauty to give you alternative recipes to the foods you love and crave! Swapping ingredients, sticking to portion sizes and preparing meal/snack options in advance will help you slim down for the warm-weather months… You will be bikini-ready, without feeling deprived!