|Spring into SPRING!|
The seasonal change from winter to spring is about more than just breaking out our favorite flip-flops, shorts and spending more time outdoors. It’s also about changing up the foods we eat!
Instead of feeling rejuvenated for the spring we feel lethargic and still reaching for our loose/comfy sweats…Take a moment and ask yourself:
Is YOUR Body Craving A Detox?
- Do you feel bloated and congested?
- Have you gained unwanted pounds even though you are not eating more food?
- Do you feel tired and low in energy? (signs of an acidic diet)
- Has your digestion worsened? (a sign your body isn’t absorbing its nutrients well)
- Is your hair and skin looking not as healthy as it used to?
- Do you frequently get mouth sores, yeast infections, urinary tract infections, unusual allergies?
- Do you feel foggy and out of sorts?
- Do you feel like you need to clear the cobwebs from your brain?
If you answered yes to three or more of the above, then it’s time to hit the “reset “button!
|The Balanced Beauty’s Spring Renewal Formula|
In this day and age, we’re exposed to a number of environmental pollutants in the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the food we eat. In particular, our modern diet tends to be loaded with things that inhibit our natural detox system from functioning at its best, such as chemicals in processed foods, large amounts of animal protein, saturated and trans fats, caffeine, sugar, and alcohol.Detoxing through the diet is a great way to nourish and support your natural self-cleaning system. Besides just helping your body get rid of toxins, reassessing the foods you are eating and detoxing can also help you:
- Flood your body with nutrients
- Drop a few pounds
- Reduce inflammation
- Curb your sugar cravings
- Increase your energy and productivity by clarifying your mind
- Bolster your immune system
- Kick-start a new healthy eating plan!
Consuming delicious fruits, vegetables, and healthy proteins will rid the body of toxins, cleanse organs, and fend off the damaging effects of food additives.
1. Avocado – Packed with fiber and vitamins, avocado aids in detoxification by helping the liver purify any synthetic chemicals in our bodies.
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby