Today’s Summer Slim-Down Recipe comes from one of my favorite Balanced Beauties, Kelsey Cook… Like me, Kelsey believes BALANCE is the key to a healthy life! Today she shares a Kelp Noodle Recipe that is packed with health benefits and is a healthy (delicious) new take on eating NOODLES!!!
|Add Sriracha sauce & gomasio for garnish!|
- Because the kelp noodles do not have to be cooked, this recipe only takes about 15-20 minutes to whip up!
- In a wok or large frying pan, heat the toasted sesame oil, ginger and garlic on medium heat for 1-2 minutes, then add in the bok choy, mushrooms, tomatoes and tamari.
- Sauté until all of the veggies are cooked through (about 3-5 minutes) and then stir in the kelp noodles. Add as much Sriracha as you would like (I used quite a bit for some heat) and sauté for another three minutes.
- Once you are ready to serve, garnish with a few shakes of gomasio and enjoy!
|Want more from Kelsey:
Keep following the Blog and @1BalancedBeauty for healthy, delicious SUMMER SLIM-DOWN RECIPES throughout the season!
* The Summer Slim-Down Series was designed by The Balanced Beauty to give you alternative recipes to the foods you love and crave! Swapping ingredients, sticking to portion sizes and preparing meal/snack options in advance will help you slim down for the warm-weather months… You will be bikini-ready, without feeling deprived!