No time? On the go? Sweet craving? These are the top three complaints I hear from clients who want to eat healthy but have difficulty staying on-track with their goals…
Here is one super-simple recipe that takes ZERO prep time, uses 5 simple ingredients (you probably already have in your pantry) and can be easily stored to take on the go or to snack on any time of day.
This is also a great healthy alternative for kids as an after-school snack- Swap those starchy cookies for this gluten-free treat!
5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bites
1. 2/3 cup PeanutButter (creamy)
2. 2 tbsp Honey
3. 1 cup Oats
4. 1/2 cup FlaxSeeds (ground)
5. 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or cacao
- This recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, vegan and dairy-free.
- Mix it up by swapping PB for Almond or Cashew Butter
Don’t forget to stir in some love xo