You are working hard on that summer body, but I get it…
- YOU WORK.
- YOU HAVE WORK OUTINGS.
- YOU HAVE A PACKED SCHEDULE.
- YOU ARE A SOCIAL BUTTERFLY.
- YOU DON’T WANT TO SACRIFICE THE FOODS YOU LOVE!!!
|Proper supplementation can boost feel-good energy,
and support health and fitness goals!
There are countless choices to make when it comes to the foods and snacks you are eating each day, and there are countless events making it difficult for you to stay on track.
We sometimes slip-up or have limited time in our schedules to prepare and organize our meals and snacks properly… This can leave holes in our diet, causing us to lack very important nutrients we need to function at an optimum level and can cause us to fall of the wagon, with cravings later.
This is why, in addition to eating from the earth and making as many healthy food choices as possible, I recommend proper supplementation. This helps to ensure your body has what it needs to feel mentally alert, energized, and properly supported. Supplements can aid digestion, speed up your metabolism, and help fuel your body to give it the boost you need.
Balanced Beauty: TOP 3 SUPPLEMENTS!
Below are the top three supplements I recommend to help support overall health, immunity, and fitness goals. All three are made with PREMIUM QUALITY INGREDIENTS… When it comes to your health, QUALITY MATTERS!
- NO: herbicides, pesticides, synthetic chemicals, preservatives, artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners
- FREE OF: Gluten, Dairy, Corn, Lactose, Sucrose, Dextrose, Egg, Peanuts, or ANY Animal Byproducts
* Click on any title link below to learn more:
1. MORNING GREENS! (#1 Recommendation):
This is a green powder you mix with water and drink each morning on an empty stomach. One drink and you have fortified your entire system with 100% of your daily needs of vitamins, minerals, greens, antioxidants and probiotics! This is great for gut-health, which is needed for healthy metabolism.
This formula is a 100% all-natural, raw-food complex- The perfect foundation for any Balanced Beauty body. I recommend drinking this formula at the start of every day for overall support.
What you get in your greens:
- Organic super foods
- Powerful herbal extracts
- Whole food sourced nutrition
- Alkaline Body/ Nutrient Dense
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Herbs & Antioxidants
- Digestive Enzymes
- Super Mushroom Complex
- Dairy-Free Probiotics
* Link contains a limited time 50% discount offer, as part of The Balanced Beauty’s Summer Slim-Down Series. This is offer is EXCLUSIVE to Balanced Beauty clients and followers!
* Click here for TRAVEL PACKS, so you can take your GREENS ON-THE-GO!
Great for vacation or to stash in your desk at work!
Omegas help to fight inflammation, improves workout recovery, brain function, is optimal for beautiful hair, skin, nails and for a healthy heart! This premium formula has no fishy aftertaste or added ingredients to dull the effectiveness and quality.
Omegas are a type of “essential fatty acids” (EFAs), which your body needs but cannot produce (or convert from other fats), so they must be obtained from your diet. An omega supplement provides this “essential” healthy fat your body does not produce on its own, allowing your body to rid the “bad” or excess fat from foods you eat. Once it has what it needs, it can eliminate what it doesn’t need!!!
I like to think of Omegas as nature’s ultimate beauty secret because it does SO MUCH for your entire body. You can thank your glowing, wrinkle-free skin, long healthy hair, strong nails, healthy joints, heart health and supported metabolism to this top quality Omega Formula.
Why this brand beats the rest:
- Ultra Distilled for Purity
- High Concentration of EPA & DHA
- Allergen Free
- Third Party Tested
- Supports: Joint Function, Cardiac & Respiratory Function, Improved Brain Function and Improved Vision
My Grandmother is 90 years young and looks fabulous… She credits this to years of taking Omegas. Start making this supplement part of your beauty regimen today, so you can say the same!
Protein is essential for a lean body. You need it it in your diet to sculpt and maintain lean muscle. Protein also helps you to feel fuller for longer and can help you stay on track with healthy eating throughout the day. Protein powders can be great when on-the-go, for pre/post workout nutrition or for your most busy days.
The problem I have with most protein powders is they are loaded with garbage ingredients, so you are often doing more harm than good by using them. The above is the only one I recommend to my clients and followers because it contains premium quality ingredients.
The formula comes in three flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, and Banana. Mix with fruit and greens for a smoothie, add a scoop to your oatmeal or have with water… A great tasting way to change your body composition and strengthen immunity!
SAMPLE BALANCED BEAUTY DAY:
|Balance is key-Eat the rainbow!|
- 1 scoop of Morning Greens with water!
- Breakfast: Egg white omelet with your favorite veggies, optional: side of oatmeal or berries- 2 Omegas
- Lunch: Grilled Chicken or Quinoa Salad, loaded with veggies
- Pre/Post Workout: 1 scoop Protein Powder with almond milk, and banana
- WORKOUT: Start with warm-up, weights/resistance training, finish with light cardio and stretching. Note: Always best to do weight training prior to cardio, for optimal fat-burning results.
- Dinner: Lean Protein (chicken, fish, meat or veggie option) with greens and side of sweet potato
- Snacks: Green apple with almonds, Seaweed salad, Sliced cucumbers with hummus. Snacks are VERY important and should be eaten throughout the day to keep metabolism burning and glucose levels stable. Balanced Beauty Rule: Never go longer than 4 hours without eating. When in doubt- Opt for fresh veggies and fruits!
NOTE: For athletes or those training for marathon/fitness event, additional scoop of greens and additional omegas can be added mid-day or post workout for optimal recovery.
|“You only get one body in life-
treat it the BEST possible way!”
– Coach Aly
Important Note to My Balanced Beauty,
In today’s world of constant ads and clever marketing campaigns, I know it can be tempting for you to try gimmicky products that promise “quick results” or to look like the perfectly airbrushed movie star on the cover (getting paid millions to endorse the magic pill or formula)…. Trust me when I say, many of these products will likely cause more harm than good.
Long-term results come from balanced, all-natural choices, backed by science, and supported by individuals who have your best interest at heart! I offer the above as solutions because I personally use these very formulas and am confident they will help you achieve the results you are looking for, The Balanced Beauty way!
Above all remember: Supplements are called supplements for a reason. They are not meant to serve as your primary nutrition, which should come from well balanced, healthy food choices.
Email me with questions and know hourly rates are available for full consultations… Get on track to fuel your body efficiently and effectively with my sizzling summer recommendations!
Health & Happiness,
Keep following along for health and beauty tips, as part of The Summer Slim-Down Series!